GOM Remote LITE is a GOM player remote controller for iPhone/iPod/iPad
It controls Your media in comfort of Your home wireless network.
GomRemote LITE application lets You control media files on Your PC computer
runing "GOM player" (for Windows) remotely. All You need is to download free
"WmoteServer" aplication from http://www.ekode.com/products.php, and have
It is completely configuration free utility. All You have to do is
install the WmoteServer application and unblock main listening port if
You have firewall enabled.
GomRemote LITE will automatically search for all PCs at Your network and
detects which of them have WmoteServer application running.
For the advanced users it also has some useful options which can be
configured on the server or client side.
GomRemote LITE uses default keyboard shortcuts to send commands to GOM player.
For best experience please use standard english keyboard layout when running GOM player on Your PC.
- automatic discovery of PCs running WmoteServer
- basic GOM player playback commands (play,pause,stop... etc.)
- advanced video, audio and subtitle settings
- in-app mouse-pad for controlling open file dialogs (very useful when selecting movies and subtitles to load).
- computer management functions (shutdown, restart, standby, log-off)
- automatic computer shutdown timer (configurable time before Your PC
- multiple client connection to WmoteServer
- manual IP and communication port selection in iPhone Settings
- WmoteServer application from http://wmote.ekode.com (free of charge)
- GOM player from http://www.gomlab.com
- PC computer runing XP/Vista/Windows 7
If You have any questions please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Checkout the "Readme.txt" inside WmoteServer installation package for
detailed instructions and advanced functionality.
Copyrights to GOM Player are owned by Gretech Corp. www.gomlab.com