LITE VERSION: Contains the Complete Bible with complete concordance for Genesis and Matthew. If you like this App, consider purchasing the full version.
Strong's Concordance, is a concordance of the King James Bible (KJV) that was constructed under the direction of Dr. James Strong (1822–1894) and first published in 1890.
This version is not an "exhaustive" concordance, and does skip smaller words such as "and, or, the, a" as well as some other words.
It also lets the reader directly compare how the same word may be used elsewhere in the Bible. In this way Strong's Notes provides an independent check against translations, and offers an opportunity for greater, and more technically accurate understanding of text.
This program does not require internet access, everything you need is all stored on the iDevice.
* Search for English words, and lookup Greek/Hebrew dictionaries.
* Proper concordance, listing how the word was translated in other bible verses.
* Full King James Text is included
* Click on any blue word for concordance text.
* Night mode for those that like to read at night (White on black)
* Single app for iPhone/iPod and iPad support
We're open to suggestions for improvement in future versions. Send comments and suggestions to strongs at orionsys.org.