Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another.
Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine.
Red narrating: I have to remind myself that some birds don’t mean to be caged . Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice. Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they’re gone. I guess I just miss my friend.
red:These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.
I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
1. Mama says,"Stupid is as stupid does.
2. If God intended everybody to be the same, he'd have given us all braces on our legs.
3. Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.
4. Jesus loves you more than you will know。
5. You said it all.
6. A promise is a promise.
7. I paid my respect to Bubba himself.
8. You got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
9.When I got tired,I slept.When I got hungry,I ate.When I had to go,you know, I went.