Designed to make the timing of pool matches easier.
Many pool leagues now incorporate the "Shot Time" / "Shot Limit" / "Time Foul" rule, whereby the Referee or Timing Person must call a foul after 60 Seconds has been taken for a given shot.
As a ref / timer, keeping track of the time can be difficult, hence the need for this app.
With Shot Time, things are easy.
- Start / Restart when each player starts their shot (arrives at the table).
- Time Out / Pause the shot, if neccesary.
- On screen alerts at 30 Seconds ("30 Seconds Remaining"), 50 Seconds ("10 Seconds Remaining") and 60 Seconds ("TIME FOUL").
- Turn Alerts on or off.
- Turn on discreet "vibrate" on alert.
- Turn on voiced announcements.
- Turn on Animation during play.
A simple app to make the process of timing pool matches simple.
A free version "Shot Time Lite" is also now available.
A special request from the developer...
If you like the app, please share the app, or leave a review in the App Store, to help other people find out about the app. You can perform either of these actions from the "About" screen in the app.