ABOUT CARD PLAYER, THE POKER AUTHORITY
CardPlayer.com is the world’s oldest and most well respected poker magazine and online poker guide. Since 1988, Card Player has provided poker players with poker strategy, poker news, and poker results. Today, CardPlayer.com is the best poker information portal for free poker content, offering online poker site reviews and exclusive online poker bonus deals.
We offer daily poker news, poker professionals’ blogs and tweets, exclusive poker videos, thousands of free poker articles, as well as coverage from all major poker tournaments in the world. You can also find here poker player profiles, tournament poker results, poker rules, poker strategy articles, poker books, poker magazines, poker tools and poker training resources.
Ever wonder who is the best poker player in the world? Check out our Poker Player of the Year and Online Poker Player of the Year races, as well as years of data of poker player results and casino poker tournament pay-outs.
How does Card Player Magazine's subscription feature work?
• Downloading the app is free
• If you choose to subscribe, simply select the monthly ($2.99) or yearly ($24.99) subscription
• You can turn off auto-renewal any time from your iTunes account settings; do it right on your iPad or iPhone if you don’t want to continue with auto-renewal
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
Problems or questions? Email us at email@example.com
IMPORTANT: To cancel your subscription, open iTunes on your computer and go to your account settings.
You can do this by clicking on your Apple ID at the top right of the title bar, or using the Store menu.
Once there, you will see an option to manage your subscriptions in the Settings section.
THERE IS NO REFUNDS.