Designed for lovers of Thai Food, particularly for those travelling or living in Thailand. Learn about the amazing variety of authentic Thai food.
Detailed dish descriptions make this a useful reference when reading any Thai menu.
** v1.2 includes 50 new dishes **
You will be able to confidently order from non tourist restaurants that don't have an english menu or any english speaking staff. Simply show the waiter the photo & name in Thai script or play the audio. No more confusion
Although designed primarily for those travelling Thailand this application is also great fun & practical to use at your favourite Thai restaurant at home.
Learn how to correctly pronounce your favourite dish in Thai.
You'll discover that many Thai restaurants are more than happy to prepare authentic Thai dishes not listed on their standard menus.
- All entries contain English, Thai script, English transcription and audio of correct Thai pronunciation
- Contains 130 authentic Thai Dishes grouped into a Menu of 9 categories
(Salads, Soups, Curries, Noodles, Rice, Stir Fried, Deep Fried, Grilled, Sweet & Snacks)
- Audio food dictionary of individual words, drinks & common requests (No Ice, Not spicy etc)
- Handy 'Top 20' list of popular dishes
- Helpful notes & tips regarding Thai translation to English
Each Detailed Dish screen contains:
- Name in Thai script
- Spoken audio of Thai name
- English name
- Transcribed english name
- Description of dish
- Photograph of dish
New dishes added regularly.
Planned updates will include Seafood & Fruit categories
No internet or wifi connection is required.
Reviewed by Richard Barrow on www.enjoythaifood.com
Feedback welcomed, email email@example.com
Refer to support page for full listing of dish names