‘My Pension’ is an easy-to-use Application for iPhones designed to help you with your retirement planning.
As a member of a pension scheme, you have already taken a key step to plan for your finances in retirement. This App will help you keep up to date with the progress of your pension fund and to continue the good habit of planning your finances as retirement approaches.
As a member of a Defined Contribution (DC) pension scheme ‘My Pension’
will allow you to:
- See the current value of your pension fund, total contributions paid to date and years to go to retirement.
- See scheme details such as scheme number, scheme name and type of scheme
- See details of the funds you are currently invested in. It also includes additional information in relation to your funds such as risk rating, current value and latest price. If you are invested in a strategy you will have the ability to access an explanatory video on investment strategies.
- See a list of available funds within your scheme and access to the fund fact sheets for each available investment fund.
- See any payments made in the last 12 months broken down as appropriate between employer, employee and Additional Voluntary Contributions.
- Calculate the estimated value of your annual pension at retirement
- Check how this estimate compares to a recommended target of 33% of your salary
- Calculate the likely impact of any change in contributions, salary or retirement date on your annual pension
- Get regular investment market updates.