About the Loan Calculator
Our SBA 504 loan calculator app is designed to show you what estimated mortgage payments would be with SBA 504 financing. The following information is included in the sample:
- SBA 504 Rate: Fixed and fully amortized for 20 years at a below market rate, this rate is set monthly after the debenture sale on the public market. Our app uses WiFi to access the current SBA 504 interest rate.
- Bank Rate: Estimated. Amortization, maturity, and rate vary depending on first lender.
- SBA 504 Fees: 2.15% of the SBA portion of the loan (typically 40% of the total project), plus a flat legal fee ($2,000). All SBA 504 fees are fully financed and therefore included in the SBA loan amount.
- Related Costs: Costs for appraisals, environmental reports, and closing costs can be included in the SBA 504 loan.
- Collateral: Unlike other types of financing, SBA 504 financing does not typically require additional collateral.
About the SBA 504 Loan
The SBA 504 loan is a partnership between an SBA Certified Development Company (CDC) and a bank. The loan provides financing for the purchase, renovation, or construction of commercial real estate. Advantages include:
- Up to 90% financing to preserve working capital
- Long-term amortization for low monthly payments
- Below-market 20-year fixed interest rate
- Fixed or adjustable rates available on the First Mortgage
- Purchasing commercial real estate with long-term, below-market fixed rates can be more cost effective than leasing
- Title to the building can be taken by the business, the principals individually, a holding company, or a trust
About Capital Access Group
Capital Access Group is a Premier SBA 504 lender, helping small business throughout California finance commercial real estate with as little as a 10% down payment. As a Certified Development Company (CDC) we offer a below market fixed rate that may be used for acquisition, renovation, or construction of commercial property. A CDC must be involved in any 504 loan, as we partner with banks to provide small business owners with up to 90% financing. Typically, the structure is 50/40/10, meaning the bank provides a loan for 50% of the cost of the building, the SBA provides a loan for 40%, and the borrower puts 10% down towards the purchase.
Why choose Capital Access Group?
We have been helping businesses meet their real estate financing needs for over 30 years. Experience, responsiveness, and dynamic leadership are just some of the special talents that our team brings to every transaction. Our team will coordinate your project among all parties involved in your real estate transaction to ensure timely execution and exceptional results.
We manage your project from start to finish, working with business owners, lenders, and real estate brokers to ensure seamless execution. Our Premier Certified Lender (PCL) status means we can approve loans in-house to meet your most pressing deadlines. We offer fast, free pre-qualifications within 24 hours.
Our priority is to deliver the highest quality customer service by meeting or exceeding your financing objectives. We are committed to financing real estate solutions for your growing business.
Questions? Call us at 415-217-7600 or go to www.capitalaccess.com to learn more!