This application is a tool to view DVB-T broadcast on iOS devices. To use this program, you need a device called "tivizen", which receives DVB-T broadcast signal and transmit it to your iOS device via Wi-Fi network. With the device connected, you can view the channel list, view TV content, change channels, adjust volumes and screen size.
* Features :
- Scanning DVB-T channels
- Watching DVB-T TV channels
- View program guide information(EPG)
- Editing TV channels
- Adjust volume
- Full screen video display
- Audio Selection(in case of multiple audio stream)
- Channel Scan Result Saving
* Supported Apple devices :
- iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6/iPhone 6+
- iPod touch 4G, iPod touch 5G,
- iPad, iPad2, New iPad, iPad4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPad mini, iPad mini 2
* Caution :
- TV channels with High Definition(HD) video may not be fully supported.
- Scrambled TV channels are not supported.