Welcome to the Nikon D3 from JumpStart.
Taking pictures is more than just pointing the camera and pressing a button. To get the kind of photos you really want, you'll need to learn a little bit about your camera. You can transition from taking snapshots to producing inspired images that you will cherish forever. It's not hard; these JumpStart Guides from MasterWorks Media Inc. will show you how.
- Camera body tour of the buttons on your Nikon D3
- Instructional video on all aspects of the Nikon D3 and photography.
- On the go video playback. No WIFI required after initial install for watching in the field.
- Interactive search to find information on particular camera features.
- Nikon D3 Settings slate enables you to customize a screen on your iPad indicating where the photo was shot, GPS location, Who, When, Aperture, Shutter Speed, IOS Speed, Lens and Focal Length.
Overview Nikon D3
2. Setting Up Your Camera
3. Shooting Mode - Buttons and Controls
F-Stop / Depth of Field
Focus Mode, Areas & Buttons
Drive Mode & Liveview
How Does Auto Focus Work?
4. Shooting Mode - Menus
Menu Banks - Getting Started
Menu Banks - Selecting Your Settings
5. Playback Mode
Playback Mode Menu
Additional Menu Items
6. Custom Settings Menu
Custom Menu Autofocus
Custom Menu Metering and Exposure
Custom Menu Timers and AE Lock
Custom Menu Shooting and Display
Custom Menu Bracketing and Flash
Custom Menu Controls
7. Taking Better Pictures
The Rule of Thirds
Depth of Field
Tip #1: Improper Use of Zoom
Tip #2: Don't Stand So Far Away
Tip #3: Watch Those Backgrounds
Tip #4: Headspace
Tip #5: Don't Look Down
Tip #6: Eye Level
8. Photoshop Elements
What is Photoshop Elements?
Editing Using Quick Fix
Lighting Accessories: Bounce Boards
Lighting Accessories: Flash
Digital Picture Frames
This training content was produced by MasterWorks Media Inc. This product is not sponsored by Nikon Corp. or its subsidiaries. Nikon Product Names and terminology are trademarks of Nikon Corp.