The Earth is under attack by an Endless Reborn Machine.
Enborn-X is the final hope of humankind.
Your mission is to deport that stopless machine to the Universe and safe the World.
Enborn-X is a side-scrolling shooting game which concentrate on "giant boss battle". You control an armored girl Enborn-X to fight back a giant enemy named Enborn. Everytime you destroy Enborn, it reborns into a bigger and stronger creature. Your goal is to kill as many as you can and as fast as possible with your powerful weapons in order to get high score.
- 35mm 3-way Spray Gun
for wide range attack
- Light Saber
for short range attack
- Hyper Laser Cannon
for massive destruction
* Challenging HUGE boss battle
* Three kinds of destructive weapon with infinite ammo
* Unlimited mutating enemy
* Massive amount of missile and bullet
* Hi-res quality graphics
* Beatiful artwork
* Wonderful music
* Supports Openfeint Leaderboard
* Avaible for iPhone, iPod and iPad
** Universal for just $1.99
Changes in version 1.10:
* EnbornX is now on Scoreloop :)
* Sorry about that. All OpenFeint record would be lost.
Changes in version 1.09:
* minor bug fix
Changes in version 1.08:
Changes in version 1.07:
* add Heyzap Button
* prepare for New iPad retina display
Changes in version 1.06:
* relative touch become the default control mode
* some performance boost
* minor bug fix
Changes in version 1.05:
* Survival mode won't be hidden by starting a new game.
You are now being able to gain more life in normal game mode before starting Survival mode. Be aware that, starting score of Survival mode is as same as your current score in normal game mode.
Changes in version 1.04:
* add option screen to change control mode
Changes in version 1.03:
* fix game controller spray gun button
* other minor bug fix
Changes in version 1.02:
*Japanese Language support!!
*Relative Touch control support!!
Tap with two fingers to switch control mode
*Bluetooth Game Controller support!!
*Openfeint & GameCenter Compatible!!
*15 new Achievements!!
*Boss new parts
*Boss new weapon
*D-pad sensitivity optimized
For more developer news, follow ours on: