REQUIRES:port forwarding on your home network.
Control synced music right from your phone. Edit song info/metadata/artwork.
Create playlists using your ENTIRE music collection – not just the music on your device.
All other music apps have a fatal flaw for users with large song libraries. They only show you the music on your device – not your ENTIRE collection.
TuneUp is a playlist editor and music browser that has access to your entire music collection on your MAC/PC at home. Simply download our iPhone and MAC app, log into facebook on both ends and you instantly have access to your iTunes library at home. This allows you to manage what music is synced to your device by adjusting your playlists in iTunes. TuneUp also brings many other features that are missing from most other music apps.
NOTE: this app requires that you know how to set up port forwarding on your router at home.
- Create playlists using your ENTIRE music collection – not just the music on your device.
- Edit song info / metadata.
- Manage the size of the music sync’d to your phone.
- control synced music
- Know the size of each song/artist/album
- Browse by Artists/Albums/Songs just like the iPod app
- Add/Remove by Artist/Albums/Songs NOT like the iPod app which does songs only
- Rediscover your music by easily seeing what songs are NOT on your device
- Update your album artwork with images from the web.
- Play the song from the app if it’s on your device
- See the quality (bitrate) of your songs
- Know which songs you already purchased and redownload them from iTunes if they’re not on your device.