Are you a Team foundation server user and ever wished about exploring the projects from iOS devices by touch from anywhere, then this is a powerful companion tool for you to remotely visualize and explore the Team foundation server in an intuitive way.
For detailed information please visit http://makeprog.com
• Visualize Team foundation server objects.
• Query/Add/Edit/View workitems.
• View build definition and its history.
• Queue builds and stop builds.
• Details on build workitems and changesets.
• Visualize source control tree for collections.
• Explore and query source control item history.
• Information about workspaces and mapping.
• Pending changes information.
• Shelveset information.
• Edit source control items with checkout and checkin.
• Unlock locked items in the source control.
• Visualize labels applied in source control.
• Powerful query and sorting for all objects.
• Explore/Visualize any number of team foundation servers.
• Supports tfs2010, tfs2012 and tfs.visualstudio.com (Microsoft team foundation service)
• Theming support for user interface.
EXPLORE & QUERY
• Collections, WorkSpaces & Projects.
• Queries, WorkItems & Pending Changes.
• Labels, Builds & Branches.
• SourceControl, ShelveSets & ChangeSets.
• Users & Groups.
WINDOWSPROG BRIDGE SERVER (FREE)
• iTFSProg requires a Bridge Server to be installed in a Windows Machine to process the requests made by iTFSProg.
• The Bridge Server is the one stop communication point for iTFSProg and Team foundation server and it can be downloaded for free from http://makeprog.com
• Works Over 3G/4G.
• Refer to http://makeprog.com/Products/iWindowsProg/WindowsProgBridgeServer.aspx for more info and why it makes your TFS server stay secure.
• $19.99 for Full product.
• $3.99 for Quarterly subscription.
• $9.99 for Annual subscription.
Your subscription will automatically renew on Quarterly/Annually and your credit card will be charged through iTunes account. You can cancel the auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Terms & Conditions : http://makeprog.com/documents/Terms and Conditions.pdf
If you need any assistance/more information/feedback please contact us at email@example.com