Welcome to ‘Clinical Sciences – Immunology’ which has over 120 ‘best of five’ multiple choice questions covering the innate and adaptive immune systems. As part of our ‘Clinical Sciences’ series of apps, these questions and their accompanying detailed explanations cover both undergraduate and postgraduate syllabi. Perfect for learning on the move whether you’re revising for exams (including medical school exams, MRCP, USMLE, PLAB) or just refreshing your knowledge.
The topics covered include innate immunity, adaptive immunity (both cellular and humoral) and the structure and function of the components of the immune system.
'Clinical Sciences - Immunology' uses our advanced iPhone MCQ engine which is packed with a constellation of features. Here's a list of just some of our favourites:
* No subscription
* Regular additions to the question bank
* All questions stored on the ‘phone so no data connection required
* Store an unlimited number of favourites to review again
* Tables and pictures in explanations
* Keep a record of your scores
* Choose to answer questions based on topic
* Exam countdown timer
* Detailed statistical analysis enables us to remove or re-write questions of poor discriminatory value
* Questions constantly reviewed to ensure they're up-to-date
All medical content, programming, advertising, graphic design etc is produced by our team of doctors. This enables us to offer a product that is not only better than the alternatives, but is also better value. So with such exceptional good value, no subscriptions and regular question updates, why would you use anyone else?