This app enables you to learn the functionality of the ATC-system in an easy and fun way. Using an easily accessible quizzing system you will learn the system in no time!
The ATC (Anatomical Therapeutical Chemical) classification system is used to classify almost all drug substances used in modern medicine. Using a 7-digit code all drugs are uniquely identified in the system, which is kept up to date by the World Health Organisation.
- Quiz to learn the system or most used US drugs
- Top 200 Drugs used in the US
- Structure of the ATC-system
- Easy-to-understand explanation of the system
- History behind the system