***** Thanks Apple for making it New and Noteworthy Section *****
***** Upgraded version with more data coming soon *****
Neurology is a medical specialty dealing with disorders of the nervous system. Specifically, it deals with the diagnosis and treatment of all categories of disease involving the central, peripheral, and autonomic nervous systems, including their coverings, blood vessels, and all effector tissue, such as muscle.
This Glossary provides you a comprehensive list of 400+ terminologies related to Neurology with its short description/meaning, which guides you to understand terms used in Neurology.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
- Search keyword using title and application content
- Add term to your favorite list
- Share the term to your friends and family through email, facebook and twitter
- Change the font size for better reading experience
- View history
- Random display of terms