My Video Schedule is a teacher created individualized customizable app that combines video modeling within a structured schedule while providing positive reinforcement for individuals of all ages with special needs.
This is the only app with a full library of photos and videos pre-made at no additional charge. The library includes videos such as: changing your menstrual pad, putting on a bra, shaving (male and female), simple cooking, grocery store, music class, opening up a carton of milk, eating in a cafeteria, sensory time, loading a dishwasher, laundry, and much more! If I didn't create a video that you need, you may add a photo or video of your own!
My Video Schedule combines several "established treatments" determined by The National Autism Center’s National Standards Project (2011, NAC).
Benefits of My Video Schedule include:
* Caregiver saves time and effort
* Increased structure and consistency within daily life
* Acquisition of daily living skills through task analysis based video models
* User can replay videos over and over
* User becomes more independent, confident and calm
* Eases transitions from activity to activity
* Appropriate for all ages from children to adults
Components of My Video Schedule include:
* Choose from a large library high quality, high resolution photos
* 100+ Videos have audio with step by step instructions
* Activity videos include community, home, personal care, hygiene and school
* We gave you the option to customize by uploading your own photos and videos
* Fading from full videos to video intros or pictures with ease
* Schedule and repeat events by time, day, week and month
* Motivation built in and customized to the individual's interest with a rewards library which can also be customized
* Rewards are presented within a choice board