Learn Absynth 5 from ASK Video tutorial expert Chris Butcher, in this comprehensive and easy to follow tutorial. Absynth is a professional synthesizer, capable of producing a wide variety of sounds. You can use it to produce amazing retro or modern electronic music, create sound effects for television or film projects, create atmosphere on top of existing tracks, or let it take center stage as a lead instrument.
In this tutorial, Chris will take you through all of Absynth 5’s components, before delving into every feature that Absynth 5 has to offer!
About Chris Butcher: With a background in documentary filmmaking and sound design, Chris Butcher has worked extensively with all major music creation software. Also an expert in 3D animation and compositing, Chris has produced and worked on several Canadian films and music videos, including a full-length documentary for the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC).
To learn all about how synthesizers work, and why Absynth is one of the best on the market, check out this comprehensive 26 chapter tutorial!
- 26 Videos
- Easy to use interface
Absynth 5 Tutorial Content:
2. Quick Tour 1
3. Quick Tour 2
4. Loading And Playing With Absynth
5. Introduction To Synthesizers
6. Navigating And Controlling
7. The Browser And Attributes
8. The Patch Window 1: Oscillators
9. The Patch Window 2: Filters And Modulation
10. The Patch Window 3: Wavetable Synthesis
11. The Effect Window 1
12. The Effect Window 2
13. The Wave Window 1
14. The Wave Window 2
15. The Envelope Window 1
16. The Envelope Window 2
17. Using LFOs
18. The Perform Window 1
19. The Perform Window 2
20. The Perform Window 3
21. The Mutator
22. Using A Microphone / Line In With Absynth
23. Options And Audio MIDI Setup
24. Loading Absynth As A Plugin
25. Tips, Tricks And Additional Features