SeeReader is an automatically randomized flashcard set of words early readers (4-7) must learn so they can progress from their word-by-word pronunciation skills into the critical ability to read with comprehension and context.
* Zero-training required user interface
* 12 pages of 20 words each (240 words total)
* Page sequence designed to become progressively more challenging
* Pages present a different word order every time it's opened to prevent rote memorization
* Successful page completion awards student with a rousing children's cheer and fun visual animation