The REI MasterCard App gives you access to apply for and manage your REI MasterCard.
• 5% back at REI (1)
• 2% back on groceries (2)
• 1% back on net purchases everywhere else (3)
• On top of your REI member refund (typically 10%) (4)
• Earn an REI gift card when you apply, activate, and make a purchase with your new REI MasterCard (5)
Only REI members are eligible to apply for the REI MasterCard. Not an REI member? A lifetime membership is $20. See an REI sales specialist, go to REI.com or call 1-800-426-4840.
We may change APRs, fees and other Account terms in the future based on your experience with U.S. Bank National Association and its affiliates as provided under the Cardmember Agreement and applicable law.
Account must be open and in good standing to earn and redeem rewards and benefits. Please refer to your Rewards Program Rules for additional information.
(1) 5% back applies to REI net purchases (purchases minus credit and returns) including full-price and discount-price items, REI gift cards, services, fees and REI Adventures-invoiced trip payments.
(2) 2% back on groceries is valid through March 31, 2017. 2% back applies to grocery net purchases (purchases minus credits and returns) only.
(3) 1% back applies to non-REI net purchases (purchases minus returns and credits) only. Non-purchase transactions, including cash advances, convenience checks, balance transfers, and other advance transactions as defined in the Cardmember Agreement, as well as interest charges and fees, do not qualify. U.S. Bank cannot control how merchants choose to classify their business and reserves the right to determine which purchases qualify.
The 5%, 2% and 1% rebates are added to your member refund and returned to you in your annual member dividend.
(4) 10% is typical but not guaranteed. Your dividend is based on eligible purchases, which exclude REI OUTLET items, sale and clearance items (prices ending in $._9 or $._3), items discounted 15% or more, gift cards, REI Adventures trips, REI Outdoor School classes and outings, sales tax, postage, mounting, engraving, labor, rental fees, lift tickets, government agencies and membership fee.
(5) Gift card offer: To receive this one-time REI gift card, you must apply for an REI MasterCard, and make a purchase with your new REI MasterCard within 60 days of card approval. Purchase requirement is met by purchases only; balance transfers, convenience checks, cash advances, interest charges and fees are not applicable. Six to eight weeks after that purchase, the REI gift card will be mailed to the primary applicant's address. This offer is subject to credit card approval, and your new REI MasterCard account must be open to receive the REI gift card. This gift card offer is available only to new REI MasterCard accounts booked through this special offer. Existing and previous REI MasterCard accounts are not eligible for this offer.
The creditor and issuer of the REI MasterCard is U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from MasterCard International Incorporated.
© 2016 U.S. Bank National Association. All rights reserved
© 2016 Recreational Equipment, Inc. All rights reserved
Your privacy and security are important to U.S. Bank and we are committed to protecting your information. Learn more at www.usbank.com/privacy
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.