The position information on latitude and longitude is searched for from an assignment address.
The place assignment method.
- A current position is acquired.
- Specifies from an address book.
- Assignment by an address input.
- Assignment of the map position can be carried out directly.
- Search by URL scheme.
Position information can be copied to a clipboard by text format, or can be transmitted by e-mail.
Group management is carried out, and the position information can output and input the file of CSV per group.
The input-and-output method of a file.
- It attaches by e-mail.
- Upload/download by a FTP client.
- Upload/download by Dropbox.