In New Hampshire, winter takes on a life of its own. As the first flakes of snow fall to the ground, a fantastic energy fills the air. From Nashua to Pittsburg, we're rolling out the white carpet of over 6,900 miles of trails to welcome you to some of the best riding in New England.
Founded in 1969, the New Hampshire Snowmobile Association (NHSA) is an association of independently incorporated snowmobile clubs, working together as a unified voice to speak for the sport of snowmobiling and to promote it as a safe family recreation. The NHSA is made up of all segments of the snowmobiling community including clubs, club members, distributors, dealers, and contributors.
The Purpose of NHSA
* To promote and foster snowmobiling as a sport and recreation for its members.
* To aid and guide in the enacting of sensible legislation governing snow traveling vehicles and related activities.
* To exchange within the association ideas, trail information, group activities and information pertinent to the welfare of snowmobiling.
* To create and maintain, mark and map, a system of public and private trails for the use of snowmobiles.
* To promote good conduct, sportsmanship, safety and conservation practices.
* To educate snowmobilers in conjunction with the New Hampshire Fish and Game Department regarding safety, first aid, correct operating techniques, and other information for safe riding.
The New Hampshire Snowmobile Association (NHSA) and their 110 member clubs provide trails that are snowmobile-friendly.
This app provide information about the 110 Clubs (Mailing Addresses, Miles of Trails, Number of Groomers, Link to Club Web Site)
Information about the NHSA (2014 Corridor Map, Hot News, Helpful Links, Links to Other Snowmobile Association Web Sites and more)
Trail Master information, (Guides on How to Build Bridges, GIA Forms, Signage, Everything for a Trail Master! even the grooming test)
Check List (Personal Items, Sled, Trailer, Cloths)
Tell your snowmobile friends.