(This app is designed to be used with PANMOBIL scanner devices only)
This application is a professional tool for managing barcode (1D/2D) or RFID (LF/HF/UHF) labeled enterprise resources, register incoming and outgoing goods, inventory control and stock management. The application can also be used for placing new orders of goods, track your resources and keep them up to date.
All data can easily be transmitted to any computer and viewed/edited as a data file or used in a spreadsheet. (e.g. with Microsoft Excel or many other applications)
Data can be transferred in several ways: Data can be sent by Email, downloaded by browser interface (using Wi-Fi) or transferred by iTunes.
Data can be collected easily by just scanning a barcode (1D/2D) or a RFID tag (LF/HF/UHF) with a PANMOBIL bluetooth enabled reader. If no barcode is given, you can also type data by the internal keyboard which can be used simultaneously.
- Simultaneously use of PANMOBIL barcode(1D/2D) or RFID(LF/HF/UHF) scanner and internal keyboard
- Four different kind of data sets can be collected: Inventory, Ordering goods, Incoming goods, Outgoing goods
- Every kind of data set consists of a user ID, item ID, quantity, location
- The following data can be added optional: timestamp of scanner device, timestamp of iPhone/iPad, barcode type, quantity, device ID, and scanner serial number
- Different data and data set delimiter can be selected
- User ID, quantity and location can be locked to a special value by touching the small lock icon to speed up the data collection process and avoid repeating input of same data
- Review the collected data
- Download data by browser interface on any computer by Wi-Fi
- Download data by email
- Download data by iTunes sync
This app is only for iDevices which supports BT-HID (iPhone 3GS or newer and iPad!)
This app is designed to be used with PANMOBIL scanner devices. (e.g. SCANNDY barcode and RFID scanner) You can scan barcodes and RFID tags directly into the application. Without using a PANMOBIL device you cannot use the full functionality which is also limited to 20 entries then. Support for other scanner devices (BT-HID) will be added in the next version.
How to start:
1. Switch on the SCANNDY device form PANMOBIL
2. Go to settings on your iPhone
3. Activate bluetooth
4. Select the SCANNDY to connect
5. Wait for SCANNDY LED getting blue
6. Start this app and select "inventory"
7. Scan a barcode or a RFID tag
Reconnection can be done by pressing the small "middle" key on the SCANNDY device. When the blue LED is on, the SCANNDY device is ready to operate.