Make learning math fun and easy for kids with interactive arithmetic puzzles in the colorful world of Grow Your Garden!
Built by a team of UC-Berkeley education and gaming enthusiasts from the ground up to make arithmetic fun and rewarding for kids. Add and subtract water from your watering cans to solve puzzles and make your flowers grow. Gameplay is easy enough for kids of all ages to pick up instantly, but puzzles get tricky enough to challenge the mental math skills of everyone.
PRAISE FROM PARENTS AND CRITICS:
“Grow Your Garden HD is a unique type of math game where you need to use logic and problem solving skills to get to the answer.” - Fun Educational Apps
“By the time you reach level 12 you are already an expert in solving arithmetic flower based puzzles” - Kids-Apps.mobi
“Our tester thoroughly enjoyed the game and would not put the iPad down until the garden was full “ - Lexxlearn
FUN GAMEPLAY FOR KIDS:
- Satisfy your flower’s thirst by feeding it the right amount of water
- Use watering cans of different sizes to give your plant exactly the amount it needs
- Your flower withers if you over water it!
- Unlock 12 unique flowers across 4 unique locations
- Watch your unlocked flowers bloom in your garden
- Over 30 levels to beat ranging from easy to challenging
IMPROVE MENTAL MATH SKILLS
- Addition and subtraction reinforced in multiple ways with a variety of puzzle types and difficulties
- Learning curve is gradual so kids will improve mental math skills the more they play
- On-screen equations visually explain every action in the game
- Water drop number representations improve visual counting of small numbers
BEAUTIFUL GRAPHICS, REWARDING PLAY
- Grow Your Garden’s colorful graphics are hand crafted to be engaging for kids
- Spinning stars and sounds reward players for correctly completing puzzles, while incorrect solutions are reprimanded with an animated storm cloud
- Animations throughout the game like pouring water effects, blinking plants, and spinning sun rays keep levels interesting and fun
We are always on the lookout for ways to make education more engaging and rewarding - your feedback inspires us to make better games. If you've got an idea or feature request, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org