Recommended by Dr A. Cocaul, a leading MD and nutritionist, KcalMe is the first 3D calorimeter to transform the way you keep track of your daily calorie intake:
- UNIQUE: Augmented reality support: take a snapshot of your food or drink, and set its amount in 3D with your finger
- Snapshot support for entries and historic
- It’s currently the most innovative diet application on the market.
- Its extensive database covers more than 33,000 of the most widely consumed food and beverage items in North America, in France and in China.
- Its exclusive database is associated to more than 240 dynamic 3D pictograms for fun and easy selection of food servings and quantities.
- Its simple and user friendly search feature enables you to visualize in 3D the most widely consumed foods and beverages
- Nutrient data tracked has been voluntarily limited to calorie intake to keep KcalMe easy to use unlike other more complicated applications. No need to keep track of carbohydrates, lipids, proteins or other nutrient data which only specialists understand and make it harder to determine what to eat.
- Its positive straightforward approach avoids counterproductive guilt ridden rhetoric often found in other applications.
- Seeing your 3D avatar change as you eat and drink during the day makes it easy to understand the calorie impact of what you eat.
This fun and user-friendly tool will help you to evaluate the global calorie intake associated to your meals and therefore assess their compatibility with your chosen weight target, without making an obsession of it or generating unnecessary guilt. To help you to manage your meals, your 3D avatar is updated after each food or beverage selection so that you keep track at all times of you calorie intake versus your assigned objectives.
LEARN TO PLAY WITH CALORIES WHILE HAVING FUN!
SELECTION OF USER PROFILE:
- Profile Settings (age, weight, gender, physical activity level)
- Weight curve with target
- BMI (Body Mass Index) calculation
INTERNET OF THINGS:
- Withings scale
- Over 14,000 products referenced (foods and beverages). Includes both commercially prepared and homemade items.
- Accurate calorie data based on the latest release of the USDA Nutrient Data Library
- NEW: access to most common sports: calorie definition is done thru duration and effort that defined dynamically
- Instant search engine supporting synonyms. Ex: by typing in “noodle”, you will have access to items containing “pasta”
- A ranking of the most widely consumed foods and beverages for even quicker access.
PACKAGING AND CONTENT :
-240 dynamic 3D pictograms to represent typical food and beverage packaging types
-Intuitive selection of quantities in 3D by simply sliding your finger vertically.
-Packaging selection by sliding your finger horizontally.
-Simple explicit display of the selected quantity (ex: half a cup instead of 4 fl oz)
-Optional Morphing effect applied to your 3D avatar when exceeding daily calorie allowance.
LOGBOOK AND FAVORITES :
Logbook retracing day-to-day calorimetric history
-Global history indicator and histogram featuring your progress
-Add or Delete logbook food entries
-Email your logbook in HTML format
-Possibility of selecting favorites
-Quick access to selected favorites
FOOD AND BEVERAGE EDITOR:
This food and beverage editor enables you to associate to a selected name:
-A packaging chosen among more than 220 dynamic pictograms
-Its origin (homemade or commercially prepared)
-An amount or volume
-The number of calories (Kcal) per 100 grams.
Newly edited items are automatically added to your favorites and can be accessed through the search feature. If desired by the user and once reviewed new entries will be integrated and made available in future releases of KcalMe.
Meet us at http://www.kcalme.com to share your experience with us.
Warning: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.