Here's a fun game to practice your middle school math skills - it's time to get rid of your old flash cards and worksheets.
Guide the monkey down the ladders to the end of a level. Answer questions correctly to keep going.
***** "Loved it! 7th grader and getting As"
***** "Great! I use this in my classroom as a warmup every day!"
Twelve different math topics are included:
• Adding and Subtracting Negative Numbers
• Multiplying and Dividing Negative Numbers
• Absolute Value
• Order of Operations
• Adding and Subtracting Fractions
• Multiplying and Dividing Fractions
• Scientific Notation
• Factors and Multiples
• Ratios and Proportions
This is a great way to review for standardized tests for 6th, 7th, and 8th grade students in middle school and junior high. For 5th graders, it's your chance to get a head start.
* Practice using three levels of difficulty for each topic
* Aligned with Common Core State Standards
* Replay levels to improve your scores and speed
* Compete with friends with leader boards and achievements
* Earn prizes - characters, backgrounds, and boosts
* Review using built-in help and links to Khan Academy
* Email your progress to your teacher
Attention Teachers: Contact us to find out about free reporting tools on our web site for showing the progress of your entire class.
Questions, Problems, or Suggestions: Please send an email to support@MonkeyInTheMiddleApps.com
Play. Learn. Repeat.