Bonsai Album makes keeping track of your Bonsai or Penjing collection easy. Track development of your trees throughout their lives, on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch!
Whether you're new to Bonsai, a collector, or a dealer, Bonsai Album is the ideal tool for organizing your trees, pots, and notes.
Here's what you can do with Bonsai Album:
- Record details about your trees, including age, source, style, species, and dimensions.
- Select from over 200 species names (with common and botanical names), or add new species.
- Store pot details, along with photos.
- Track styling, fertilizing, and other events for every tree and pot in dated log entries.
- Create and edit log entry reminders linked to your calendar.
- Add multiple photos per tree, pot and log entry.
- Add text captions for each photo.
- Select photos to appear on the main thumbnail display for each tree or pot.
- Scroll through photos in a full-screen gallery view, or in thumbnail form.
- View your bonsai and pot collections in table form, or by image.
- View the log history for each tree or pot, sorted by date.
- Review statistics for your collection.
- Protect your data with a passcode lock.
- iOS4 multitasking and Retina graphics support.
- Database backup, restore, import and export over WiFi to your computer's web browser.
- Transfer the complete database between devices (iPad / iPhone / iPod) over WiFi via Bonsai Album BDBI-format support.
- CSV format support to import / export your Bonsai Album database to and from desktop spreadsheet applications.
- Bonsai Report export feature. View your bonsai and pot collection on your computer’s web browser. Great for keeping track of your collection for inventory or insurance purposes.
- iPad support at no extra charge!
Please note that Bonsai Album does not come preloaded with any photos, nor does it include any bonsai care information and so forth. It only tracks information and displays photos you’ve added yourself.
Please visit http://BonsaiAlbum.com for more information about Bonsai Album, including contact details to ask questions, request features, or report any issues. Join the Facebook page to discuss Bonsai Album with other fans.