1st Function: Inaudible ringtones, 2nd Function: hearing test. The program is based on scientific knowledge that young people hear better than older people. Where:
- Children up to 5 years listen well, to 21 KHz
- Young people up to 25 years only to 18 KHz
- 35 years to 15 KHz
- Age 85 only to 5 KHz
These values are statistically and are different from individual.
- Frequency range: 1 to 20 KHz
- Frequency adjustable in steps
- As the 'inaudible' Ringtone usable, the younger you are the better
- Hearing test: Imagine listening to determine what frequency you
- Default tone produced again
Press the Play button. You will hear a tone of 10 kHz. Move the slider slowly to the right and determine, from which frequency you can not hear the tone. Then you regulate a step back and remember the frequency. Now send all the ringtones via email to yourself receiving the email on your PC or Mac and copy the ringtones in the ringtone folder in iTunes. Then sync with your iPhone. The younger you are, the more likely it is that other, older people do not hear this ring tone, eg at school or with their parents.
Easy listening test:
Press the Play button and move the slider to the right or left. Determined from a frequency you can not hear the tone. Adjust another step back and you can read the frequency.