Impress your next SEO Client with Live Stats & Analysis!
"...Making your website known can be extremely hard if you do not know how to market yourself. Website SEO Checks can change all that...." - (5 Stars) - iViewApps.com - 10th Nov 2011.
Website SEO Checks is a quick and easy all-in-one tool to do many of the checks, and lookup many of the stats, that you will want for basic SEO Analysis.
The app does not list the search rankings, that some other apps concentrate on, but goes more in depth, looking at the server, the website and the individual page in quesiton.
Find Out / Check For...
• The current Google PageRank of both the root page, and any given page
• The current Alexa Rank of the website
• The number of Backlinks to the site, according to Alexa
• The Server Type, e.g. Apache or IIS
• The Server IP Address
• Geographic Location of the Server, including a Map
• If the Robots.txt file is present and OK
• Whether Google Analytics tracking is installed
• The HTTP Status Code of a page
• Detect Canonical URL issues
• Check 301 Redirects
• Check for the Favicon Link, and view the Favicon
• Check for an RSS Feed link, and whether the feed returns OK
• Check the Title of the given page
• Check for Meta Tags (Keywords & Description)
Looking up a website or page is simple... enter the URL, and tap 'Go'.
Also includes some help / frequently asked questions.
Universal App - runs natively on iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch!
The App Requires an Internet Connection.