Welcome to ‘Clinical Sciences – Cardiovascular’ which has over 150 ‘best of five’ multiple choice questions on cardiovascular anatomy and physiology. As part of our ‘Clinical Sciences’ series of apps, these questions and their accompanying detailed explanations cover both undergraduate and postgraduate syllabi. Perfect for learning on the move whether you’re revising for exams (including medical school exams, MRCP, FRCA, MRCS, USMLE, PLAB) or just refreshing your knowledge.
Key topics include:
- anatomy of the heart and vasculature
- exercise physiology
- phases of the cardiac cycle
- physiological calculations
- the Frank-Starling relationship
- the Bowditch phenomenon
- control of cardiac output
‘Clinical Sciences – Cardiovascular’ uses our advanced iPhone MCQ engine which is packed with a constellation of features.
Here are some of our favourite features:
* No subscription
* Regular additions to the question bank
* All questions stored on the iPhone so no data connection required
* Store an unlimited number of favourites to review again
* Tables and pictures in explanations
* Keep a record of your scores
* Choose to answer questions based on topic
* Exam countdown timer
* Detailed statistical analysis enables us to remove or re-write questions of poor discriminatory value
* Questions constantly reviewed to ensure they're up-to-date
All medical content, programming, advertising, graphic design etc is produced by our team of doctors.
NB: Questions regarding the pulmonary circulation can be found in ‘Clinical Sciences – Respiratory’.