Why buy Hi Tide?
• 5 star rating with over 200 reviews!
• Accurate tide, sun, and moon information displayed in a easy to read UI
• The only top selling tide app to support native resolution for iPhone 6 and 6 plus!
• Simply swipe to view next day's predictions
Some recent reviews from our friendly customers:
"I can't imagine a better tide App. Everything you need in a glance. Location , tide times and height, moon cycle. So easy to switch locations on a map, so intuitive! Love it!"
"I switched to this app as I wanted to not be wifi dependent. It's visually great..."
"I've been using this app for two years. It's precise and on time... Many beaches and tidal areas to choose from. I'd highly recommend the app."
"Been using this app for a year and have found it to be the clearest, easiest to use and most intuitive tide app I've found. Really like it and rely on it daily."
Hi Tide is a top selling tide prediction application for the iPhone. Hi Tide provides fast and accurate tide predictions for over 3,100 locations along the U.S. East, West, and Gulf coasts, Alaska, Hawaii, and other U.S. territories.
Hi Tide is extremely easy and fun to use and provides you with the information you need. The tide graph shows the tide height vs. time of day. Ebb and Flood tides are color coded green and blue, respectively. Tide events are clearly labeled with time and height. The current predicted tide height is highlighted.
In addition to the tide information, sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset, moon phase, and moon illumination are displayed along the top of the graph.
Hi Tide has a unique user interface and allows quick and effortless viewing of future day predictions by simply swiping / flinging the screen to the next day (like the photo album app).
Hi Tide does not require a data connection to generate tide predictions. This allows the application to be used in remote locations where there may be poor or no cell reception.
For a list of supported tide prediction locations, please visit http://www.badbasenji.com/#/hi-tide/locations
• Over 3,100 U.S. locations
• Fling to view next / previous day
• Uses your rough location to determine the nearest prediction locations.
• Ebb (green) and flood (blue) periods color encoded on graph
• Displays Sunrise, Sunset, and Moonrise, Moonset, Moon Illumination, and Moon Phase
• Select tide prediction locations from a map or a list
• Bookmarks for your favorite locations
• Jump to future / past dates (2012 to 2018)
• No data connection required
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/HiTideApp
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/HiTideApp