*New application "MultiPresenter" is available.
Wireless Image Utility is a software for projecting photos and documents to the NEC projector via wireless LAN from iPad / iPhone / iPod touch.
Images and documents stored in Wireless Image Utility can be projected to the projector.
Photos in the album can also be projected to the projector.
Images captured by the built-in camera can be projected to the projector in real time.
Web pages can be projected to the projector.
You can draw lines or characters into projected photos / documents.
You can display the pointer where you want the attention of photos and documents.
Projector Control Feature
You can control the connected projector.
Switching input signal, Picture-Mute, Sound-Mute, etc. are available.
Multiple Connection Feature
With projectors compatible with the multiple connection feature, connections can be accepted simultaneously with the multiple devices. In addition, images transferred from multiple devices can be displayed in split screen mode with multiple views and a single image can be displayed in full screen mode.
Supported Projectors for Multiple Connection Feature:
- NP-UM351W/NP-UM301W/NP-UM361X/NP-UM301X (FIRMWARE 1.02 or later)
- NP-P501X / NP-P451X / NP-P451W / NP-P401W
- NP-PX800X/NP-PX700W/NP-PX750U (FIRMWARE3 1.05.137 or later)
- NP-PH1000U (FIRMWARE3 1.05.137 or later)
English / Japanese / Simplified Chinese / German /
French / Italian / Spanish / Swedish / Russian /
Korean / Portuguese
Available File Formats:
- Adobe® PDF (.pdf, PDF1.7, Acrobat® 8 compatible)
- Microsoft® Word (.doc / .docx, Office 2003 or later)
- Microsoft® Excel® (.xls / .xlsx, Office 2003 or later)
- Microsoft® PowerPoint® (.ppt / .pptx, Office 2003 or later)
- Keynote (.key)
- Numbers (.numbers)
- JPEG (.jpg / .jpeg)
- PNG (.png)
- GIF (.gif)
- TIFF (.tiff)
- Bitmap (.bmp)