* iPhone color app for the colorblind
* color app designed exclusively for the iPad / iPhone / iPod touch
ColorPixel is a utility for identifying and matching colors using your camera. It is both fast and accurate!
This tool is perfect for colorblind people.
-Real-time, accurate color matching
-Color match with two independent palettes: a primary and secondary palette.
-Choose from 4 complete palettes that includes over 500+ colors
-A small ColorPixel square in the center target area shows the actual color
-The outer color square shows the best matched color from the primary palette for visual comparison
-Color info bar located at the bottom shows the raw RGB and HSV color values for more information
1. Check that you have enough ambient light for best accuracy. Try to minimize any reflections as much as possible.
2. Point the target at the object and align the cross-hairs so that the center ColorPixel is displaying the actual color of the object
3. While keeping the target on the object, adjust the position of the iphone until the matching color square that surrounds the ColorPixel matches the color of the ColorPixel as closely as possible (a larger palette tends to be more accurate).
4. Use your best judgment before deciding on a match.