Conference4me is an application that facilitates participation in the conferences and exhibitions. It is offered free to conference attendees.
The application is developed by Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center (http://www.pcss.pl)
=== Features ===
>> Conference support:
- Access to up to date agenda
- Easy access to conference's key information (venue, accommodation, etc.)
- Built in conference's venue maps, plans
- Offline functionality. Application does not require active internet connection for browsing conference related information.
- Conference content (sessions, events, abstracts, links to presentations, etc.)
- Conference news (delivered via Twitter)
>> Exhibition support:
- Description of exhibition, stands, and exhibitors. Provides attendees with contacts, and links to exhibitors' promotional materials.
- Allows to search for a particular stand
- Built-in matrix code scanner for fast access to information using the exhibitor/stand code
- Easy bookmarking stands/exhibitors
- Bookmarking can be done by scanning matrix codes
Conference4me can be easily adapted to virtually any conference.
=== Credits ===
- Michal Owsiak @ PSNC
- Bartek Palak @ PSNC
- Sebastian Mamczak @ PSNC