Welcome the first installment of the Long awaited KOOSDAY App. Search for the BIGGEST events in the UK, keep up to date with special guest appearances, live celebrity performances. Search, Tag, Comment, Like, Tweet all content including Photos, Videos, and Events.
Current Release 1.1.1
* Koosday Events (View, Book, Attend any Koosday Event, full info, Wall and ticket/Guest options)
* Koosday Photos (See, comment, tag, save, share, like all photos from any Koosday Event instantly)
* Koosday Videos (See, comment, tag and Like all our Koosday Videos with YouTube, Facebook and Twitter)
* Koosday Guestlists (Guestlists, VIP and Tickets all Scanned to get super fast entry to all events)
* Koosday Check-in (Using Check-in to sync to your places, Facebook and Twitter to tell your friends where you are)
* Koosday Facebook Connect (Instant Login, Sync your events, pictures, tags, comments and likes instantly)
* Koosday Twitter Connect (Tweet any status, message or piece of content to your twitter instantly)
* Koosday GPS Map (Find events, mapping them we can also use current location to update you and take you there)
Coming soon in release 1.2
* Koosday Messenger (KDM, a first for cross platform Chat! Allowing you to chat, connect and share instantly)
* Koosday Action Tags (Allows you to send and share any app content inc events, guestlist, photos, videos etc)
* Koosday Notifications (Don't miss out on any new events, tickets, photos, videos ever again)
* Koosday Messages (A new mail system so you can chat with us and a place to keep all your Guestlists & purchases)
* Koosday Podcasts (Download and Listen to your Favorite Koosday nights out)
* Koosday Shop (Buy QR Tickets & Merchandise from the Koosday Store)
* Koosday Card (Giving you special offers with Koosday Events and its partners from food to retail)
* Koosday Rewards (Gain points each event you attend and redeem free upgrades every few visits)
* Koosday Profile (Your Profile, Social syncs, messenger, Status, content all in one place)
* We are currently fixing known bug issues this will be resolved in 1.2 for all OS releases.
* We are also working on the cross comparability with other models.