Farkle Diced - Halloween edition, includes ghoulish artwork, eerie sound effects, and scary surprises. Are you prepared to be haunted this Halloween by the undead?
** Play Anyone Anywhere in the World Using Game Center **
Farkle Diced for Halloween is an exciting fast paced dice game for 2 – 4 players. The goal is to survive until your reach 10,000 points. You can try to beat the computer players or your friends. You'll have hours and hours of wicked entertainment.
Both new and experienced players will love the clarity of the playing board and how quickly you can finish a game while in a meeting (before someone notices). If you do play in a meeting, turn the sound down as the there are lots of screams and howling in the game. Then after the meeting, turn the sound way up to fully experience the spookiness.
Achievements, achievements, achievements! You are now rewarded for that fantastic roll or super win. You can view the list of achievements through the Settings menu (Select Game Center). There are two mystery ones - can you discover what they are?
100% dice randomization to prevent cheating. Each roll uses a robust randomization algorithm implemented by our lead engineer (an MIT graduate!). The computer player has the same chance you do. Sometimes, you have to take that extra risk and roll again!
• Play on your iPhone or iPad.
• Challenge your friends from around the world through Game Center
• Customize rules to how you want to play
• Set a break-in score
• Score 4, 5, 6 of a Kind
• Play against up to three of your undead friends
• Play against different creepy computer players, each one offering a unique challenge
• Gory graphics, professionally drawn
• Super scary sound effects
• New player hints pointing out which dice can be scored (hints can be turned off in Settings for experienced players)
• Share your winning score on Facebook or Twitter
• Earn Achievements through Game Center.
• Perfect for that five-minute break or long commute
** Frequently Asked Questions **
Q. How do you play Farkle Diced?
A. The rules can be found by tapping Settings then How to Play.
Q. When does the Pass button become active?
A. You need to select at least one scoring dice.
Q. Which dice can be scored?
A. The dice with the arrows above them can be used for scoring (you can turn the arrows off in Settings).
Q. How do you beat the AI player Count Dracula?
A. Drive a stake through his heart.
Q. I don't want to earn achievements, how do I turn them off?
A. Select Players from the title screen, then turn off connecting to Game Center.
Q. The game scares me, how do I prevent nightmares?
A. If you win, the AI players will leave you alone in your sleep.
If you experience any problems, please email our team and we will investigate the problem right away.
We hope you have as much fun playing this special Halloween version as we did creating it.