The Linear Program Plotter helps you solve 2D linear programming problems graphically. It can also be used to plot systems of linear inequalities.
• Plots systems of 2D linear inequalities
• Finds corner points
• Finds min and max objective values
• Exact answers are shown as fractions
• Plot range can be found automatically
• Enter data as fractions or decimals
• Custom keyboard for easy data entry
• Customizable colors for plots
• Save or mail plots as pictures
• iPad support
• Work with systems of up to six constraints plus non-negative conditions
View a demo at http://youtu.be/FNuNYZcYBVY or from our web site http://www.mertzwerkz.com/lpplotter.html
Note that the bug that could cause the first plot to hang or crash the app on the iPhone in version 1.1 has been fixed in version 1.2.
If you have questions or need support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To solve higher dimensional linear programming problems or for practice with the simplex method, see the Simplex Tutor.