Learn Chinese on the go! The best pocket tutor for your Chinese learning needs is bringing you to the next level of proficiency – Level 2, with new key communication topics! FREE DOWNLOAD!
It’s September and it’s Mooncake Festival in China! Get a glimpse of the Chinese culture through learning the major Chinese festivals; sentences used when you shop for a beautiful cheongsam for yourself or your beloved ones; ordering food; making phone calls; commuting in China; asking for help; asking for directions etc. All in Interactive Chinese Level 2!
The Interactive Chinese is the first and only complete, scenario-based Chinese learning mobile app. It provides multimedia animations and simulated dialogues that mimic real life situations for your speaking, listening and reading needs! It will take you step-by-step through the learning process to learn Mandarin so you will be able to gain confident proficiency to communicate with the Chinese natives while you are traveling, living and/or working in China!
Key Features of Interactive Chinese Level 2:
- Scenario-based learning w/ simulated dialogues
- Record and playback for speaking practices and comparison
- 40 scenario-based scenes; simulated dialogue; Pinyin pronunciation; 10 key communication topics; 200+ vocabulary words; 300+ commonly used sentences; 40 key grammmar points and 300+ exercise questions
- Content designed in compliance with the Common European Framework of Reference
- Correlated to HSK Test Level 2+, Beginner (Chinese Proficiency Test, TOEFL equivalent)
New feature: Choose your favorite words and add them into MyWord for learning on the go!
Topics: 1 Dates 2 Direction and Locale 3 Describing Objects 4 Getting Directions 5 Shopping 6 Ordering Food 7 Phone Calls 8 Living Quarters 9 Commuting
10 Asking for Help