Pause, Play and Skip your music without touching anything!
Listen to your music without ignoring your surroundings. iPauseMusic watches for visitors while you concentrate on something else.
It will automatically pause YouTube videos when someone walks in the room.
It uses the camera to detect motion and automatically pauses *any* audio source.
When a visitor enters the designated area, the music is automatically paused and the display changes to show who has stopped by.
While you listen to your music you can watch pictures from your music collection or your favorite web site scroll by, without you having to touch a thing.
iPauseMusic only triggers from motion in the user specified area and ignores all other motion.
- At the office to watch for approaching visitors while you listen to music at your desk. When visitors enter the designated area, the music is automatically paused and the display changes to show who has stopped by. Your visitors will see a “Paused” message prominently displayed, which lets them know they can now start talking to you.
- At home on a docking station to automatically pause music when someone enters the room, or when you leave the room.
- By the pool while you catch some rays with your eyes closed. iPauseMusic lets you know when someone brings you a Pina Colada.
- With AirPlay to play to your stereo while looking for visitors out the window.
- In a noisy place with noise canceling headsets, even if you are not listening to music. When someone enters the designated area, a chime plays, alerting you to their presence.
- At the airport to rest your eyes while it keeps an eye on your luggage or the gate. The optional trigger sound will notify you of movement, even if the audio is paused.
- Without headphones with the chime sound turned on. Whenever someone enters your area, the chime will play.
In addition to using the built in iPod music, iPauseMusic works with any audio application that supports iOS4 background audio.
“Listen Without Looking” - iPauseMusic