feecha is the best way to see what's happening in your favourite neighbourhoods.
Now you can find out what's happening in your neighbourhood with the latest content from newspapers, magazines, blogs, apps and more.
- Follow the neighbourhoods you care about and view a news feed for each neighbourhood (Singapore only at the moment)
- Specify your interests so content is tailored to you
- View by interest and by neighbourhood, e.g. "Things To Do around Sentosa"
- See what’s nearby or in all of Singapore
- Bookmark a story (e.g. restaurant review) so you can go back to it later
- Get directions to a story's location
- Contribute a story of your own to the Forum
- Easily share stories to chat applications and social networks
- Take your contact list to spam your friends
- Drain battery when feecha is closed
- Do anything funky with your device
feecha has over 1000 content sources, 220 Singapore neighbourhoods and 20 interests including:
NEWS - Get a balanced view with both mainstream news like the Straits Times and CNA as well as citizen news like TRS and The Independent
HAPPENINGS - Be aware of all the happenings around town with comprehensive event coverage from publishers I-S Magazine, Timeout, EventFinda, City Nomad and more
FOOD - Waste fewer calories with fresh food reviews from the likes of RubbishEatRubbishGrow, the4moose, six&seven, and more
THINGS TO DO - Find recommendations on activities, attractions and places from TheSmartLocal, Foursquare and travel websites
ARTS - An eclectic mix of art can be found on feecha. From the gallery wall to ink on skin to pencil on sketchpad
CAKES AND CAFES - Find out what cafes people are hanging out at and what they're eating (or what they're posting to Instagram)
DEALS - Save money and fuel, find the best deals happening around you. Deals you can walk to.
MOVIES - Discover what new movies are screening at your local cinema and get quick movie rating while you're there
THE NEW PAPER - "The idea to bring the kampung spirit to a digital platform came to them in a bar."
THE STRAITS TIMES - "The concept is simple: Users post comments or photos of anything they find interesting, which appears on a map as a feecha - a speech bubble-shaped cartoon creature."
HARDWARE ZONE - "The potential uses are vast - from foodies sharing pictures of delicious food at a particular restaurant to shoppers alerting others of a great sale at a shopping mall."
WIRED MAGAZINE - "feecha is a unique app that enables you to find 'what's hot now' in your location by screening content from all over the web."
TECH IN ASIA - "It offers something different from traditional news reader apps. Since it’s a location-first news reader app, users also can discover information that’s not necessarily news-related. For example, when reading a food review tagged to my neighborhood, I learned about a cool ice cream place about 400 meters from my house that I had never heard of before."
VULCAN POST - "Jaded by throngs of irrelevant posts? Feecha might just be the solution you need."
YAHOO! - "The potential is undeniable."
STUFF MAGAZINE - "An amazing Singaporean app." 5 out of 5 stars.
APPLE - Featured on the iTunes homepage.
Please email us at email@example.com:
- If you have any suggestions, questions or bugs
- If you'd like feecha in your city (it’s Singapore only at the moment)
- If you want to submit your publication to feecha as a source of content