What might my son or daughter look like when he or she grows up? What will Brad and Angelina’s next child look like? How much does little Johnny really look like the mail-man? It’s simple with FaceBooth. Just use your iPad to collect faces and, in a few simple steps, get the results.
FaceBooth for iPad uses an advanced image-morphing algorithm to morph two faces into one. It also uses face detection technology to automatically crop and prepare faces for combining. (but manually adjust the easy-to-use control dots on each face for best results.)
The combinations are endless. Its hours of fun(or terror) – whether combining your own face(with that of your partner's, friends', or your favorite celebrity), or random others' faces(with whomever you decide to be their match). Or simply morph the two people in front of you right now...
• Take photos from your iPhone camera or choose them from your photo library
• Comes with a library of sample photos that come preset and ready to use
• Instant morph processing with no Internet connection needed
• Adjust settings to make the result resemble one person more than the other
• One-button swapping between your main and secondary faces
• Flip through the gallery to see your previous morphs
• Save any result into your photo library
• Share with your friends via SMS(must save to photo library first), email, Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr
Check out the YouTube demo at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diPtsmOLUc4
FaceBooth is made for entertainment purposes only. For best results, always use front-faced photos with good lighting. Results may vary depending on photos and control dot placement.