OddsTrader is the only app that puts the power of Hurst Channels at your fingertips and lets you outperform Wall Street analysts time and again. You are a tap away from an unbiased technical analysis of any stock or index from all US and 50+ international exchanges, plus all forex pairs.
Here you will find a host of exclusive features not available in some of the most sophisticated and expensive professional stock charting programs. Use this app to invest with the trend, to identify the dominant cycle, to find accurate price and time targets, and hidden support and resistance levels, to receive timely and actionable trading signals, and to manage your portfolio risk properly.
If you’re an analyst or experienced trader, you will benefit from the original and innovative approach to market research and analysis.
If you’re a novice trader or investor, you will gain immediate insight into market analysis techniques which took years to develop and perfect.
The app's rich functionality is further enhanced with the addition of several in-app purchases (for the full list check Top In-App Purchases on the left).
EXCLUSIVE BUILT-IN FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Hurst Channels
- Accurate price and time targets
- Trading signals and Trade scanners
- Real time trade signal tracking in multiple time frames
- Unlimited stock and forex symbol tracking
- Power ranking and scanner
- Risk/Reward Oscillator™
- Pivot Line
- Support/Resistance Levels
- Trend Matrix™
- Long/Short Risk/Reward Calculator
- Volatility indicator
- Swing indicator
- Cycle indicator
- Fixed and Dynamic cycles detection and display
- Position sizing Calculator
- Customizable Channels
- Watch list with intraday quotes
- Separate Data Panel for precision monitoring of displayed data
- Intraday, daily and weekly charts
- Historical daily and weekly data, and real time or delayed intraday data
- Real time market data and breadth indicators
- Trend Bars™ (in-app purchase)
- Extensive User Guide
- Apple Watch scanning functionality
If you have questions about using this app, please use the support link above.