One time payment and you get all the exercises.
Learn pole dancing from a World Champion Dancer! Esti Ashkenazi
Esti started her dancing career at the age of 4. She has extensive training in Ballet, Jazz, Salsa, Samba, Folk, Belly Dancing and Ballroom.
From childhood at the first moment she stepped on the dance floor Esti's teachers recognized her talent and put her on a tour. Dozens of contests and little Esti kept winning competition after competition. She becomes a well-known dancer in Israel and Europe.
When the time came Esti, took her turn and served in the Israeli Army, while serving, she kept dancing, practicing and always staying in great shape!!!
After 2 years of serving Esti was invited by the Israeli consul in Los Angeles to come and perform as the headliner of the Israeli 50th anniversary show.
Being so well received by Hollywood she decided to stay in the U.S and perform, she is the director of the “Sunflowers” Dancing group!
Included in "Girl On Pole"
Movements illustrated with video demonstrations.
1. Free Style demonstration. AKA Introduction. Pole dancing by Esti to show a glance of her talent.
2. Hand Grips. Procedures to explain correct hand positions.
3. There are 7 main exercises included each with clear video examples
4. Additional movements to spice up your pole dancing moves include simple but fun pole techniques.
5. We have also included a preview of Esti's next app. Latin Pole Dancing.
6. Our share features allow users to capture and send progress photos to Facebook & friends.