"DORA SURFER" is a surfing game showing the lovable character bear "Dora-pooh" who manages to ride out many adventures in the heavy seas. Oops not quite; from time to time he can't avoid hitting big or small fish. How exciting it is!
Who Loves This Game?
Girls do. Kids do. Surfers do, too.
Of course, you want to keep Dora-pooh surfing beautifully as long as possible, don't you?
OK, be sure that he dodges on-coming sharks and/or other obstacles in his way, while watching out for outsize waves. How thrilling it is! Try it!
How long can you stay on the board? It's 100% up to your skill.
How can you enjoy yourself? With your friends you can have all the more fun in a cheerful atmosphere. As a lone player, you may stay cool helping Dora-pooh get out of dangers for a long and successful ride.
You can also be delighted by experiencing some unexpected emerging scenes possibly with chuckles.
Easy Handling --- Just A Finger Touch!
To start up, a finger touch on the screen will lead Dora-pooh to go FORWARD. In removing your finger from the screen, he will go BACKWARD. Speedy handling like this by finger on and off the screen is the key to good performance.
Dora-pooh 's Instructions :
1. A narrow escape from rollers will ACCELERATE the surfboard.
2. Any moment of CARELESSNESS may dump him under the breakers.
3. A hit against ANY FISH will DECELERATE the board and strip him of his pants, so embarrassing. Go quick and get his pants back. Please.
4. Another danger to watch out for is a group of sharks. Make a swift move FORWARD to safety.
5. Be sure to catch a GLIMPSE of the fascinating seascapes flowing past quickly in the background.
Now are you ready?
OK, let's go surfing together with Dora-pooh.