Schulte, Lee, Paul (Hrsg.); Gier, Evans: Real Estate Dictionary, German-English/English-German of Immobilien Zeitung, 4., revised edition, 2011
The unremitting march of progress continues to drive changes in nearly all the manifold disciplines that are covered by the real estate umbrella.
Naturally, specialist publications must also take these into account. It therefore goes without saying that, in collaboration with the editorial department of the Immobilien Zeitung, Alec Evans, the author of the Real Estate Dictionary, is
pressing ahead continuously with its development, even after the publication of this fourth edition.
Since the publication of the third edition in Summer 2007 many new entries have been included in the dictionary. A large number of them have resulted from suggestions by our readers, for which as always we are particularly grateful.
A large number of entries have also been revised and, as part of the process, some less pertinent entries have been removed.
The Real Estate Dictionary includes the whole range (in the widest sense) of real estate disciplines.
The total of around 43,000 entries covers essential vocabulary for real estate practitioners from the fields of
- project development
- valuation and appraisal
- town and country planning
- finance and accounting
as well as the associated fields of
- architecture and construction
- business management
even as far as technical, trade and craft matters.
About the UniLex-App for iPhone and iPad
- clear and intuitive user interface
- automatic search for all occurences of your search term. Example: searching for "roof" will also find "copper roofing" and "timber roof structure".
- filtering function to summarize search results in a list of results
- fast scrolling in an index list
- hyperlinks enable to navigate back and forth between the articles of the dictionary
- display of images connected to keywords
- display of a list of search results with a up/down page scroll to further results
- two-list-display - headword list and search results - in the iPad-app
- offline usage: the UniLex app needs to be downloaded only once. No further internet/roaming cost will incur on usage.