A tree for life Once upon a time, there was a young girl named Miyu. She lived with her parents in a lovely old house with a very small garden. For her birthday, Miyu was given a cherry tree by her parents. And than? See how it became a tree for her life.
Ridis made by Ridili were awarded the "European Languages Seal 2012" by the European Commission as they commendably support the foreign language acquisition.
This imaginative and funny animated story is available in four languages (German, English, Russian, French). It is narrated by professional audiobook narrators. Every scene offers hidden movement and sound effects for the little reader to discover.
The Cherry Tree is a Ridi-App.
• Ridis are interactive storybooks that children can watch, listen to and interact with.
• Ridis are children's books with genuinely beautiful pictures and original stories.
• Ridis read kidz stories to children whenever and as often as they like.
• This interactive storybook includes 4 languages (German, English, Russian, French). So this Ridi allow your child to tune into a foreign language and learn it.
• Ridili children's books are recited by professional, native speaking narrators in the available foreign languages
• Ridis can make sounds and allow you to move figures and objects on every page.
• Ridis can help a child to bridge waiting times: At the doctor's office, in the train, plane, car ( travel ) or restaurant. Ridis are also practical for sitting out bad weather at home or on travel.
Ridili is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 3-6, 6-10