The position information on latitude and longitude is searched for from an assignment address.
The place assignment method.
- A current position is acquired.
- Specifies from an address book.
- Assignment by an address input.
- Assignment of the map position can be carried out directly.
- Search by URL scheme (Full version only)
Position information can be copied to a clipboard by text format, or can be transmitted by e-mail.
Group management is carried out, and the position information can output and input the file of CSV per group.
The input-and-output method of a file.
- It attaches by e-mail.
- Upload/download by a FTP client.
- Upload/download by Dropbox.
The Lite version has the following limits.
- The location information can be stored up to 20.
- Group management function is not available.
- Does not correspond to the URL scheme.
- Banner ad is displayed on the top screen.