A new paradigm for international calls! The Cheapest international call, GCall!!
We are introducing GCall, which provides worldwide call service with the lowest cost and boasts the best voice quality. Call recording feature is also provided for free.
※ Entire calling cost : Local calling fee + International calling fee(GCall)
- Local calling fee is charged by your mobile carrier
- International calling fee is charged from GCall prepaid balance(by in-app purchase)
** When you dial to foreign country, GCall will call to local GCall server, then GCall server calls to foreign country.
※ Call rate for major countries(per minutes)
- South Korea (Land) $0.021, (Mobile) $0.036
- Philippines (Land) $0.163, (Mobile) $0.173
- Japan (Land) $0.034, (Mobile) $0.174
- Australia (Land) $0.025, (Mobile) $0.161
- Cambodia (Land) $0.054, (Mobile) $0.069
- Germany (Land) $0.018, (Mobile) $0.087
- France (Land) $0.013, (Mobile) $0.064
- Indonesia (Land) $0.112, (Mobile) $0.130
- New Zealand (Land) $0.021, (Mobile) $0.118
- Uzbekistan (Land) $0.028, (Mobile) $0.102
(* The call rate to landline or mobile can be different by the area code.)
GCall is always striving for providing the best and lowest cost international call service for you.
■ How to use GCall
※ Loading Prepaid Balance
- Before you use GCall, you have to load GCall prepaid balance. You can load your balance by in-app purchase. Please refer to the attached screenshots.
※ Making an international call
- Press "Country" button to see the list of countries, then select the country you want to call to.
- The country code will be automatically filled in. Just press the number you want to dial.(without the country code, 0 on the first digit)
- When you're ready, press "CALL" button.
(You can press "Contacts" button to select the number from your address book.)
* To use direct dial feature, the number on the contact information should be formed of "country code" + "phone number(without 0 on the first digit)".
If you have any inquiry or suggestion to us, don't hesitate to send us message. We respect your opinion.
- If you have any inquiry about service quality, please use "Settings > Customer Support" menu in GCall app to send us message.
Provided by Dial Communications, Inc.