Reflexology is the ancient art of applying pressure to the feet to energise the body and innervate its organs and systems. It has been practised for thousands of years in the East, and is fast gaining ground in the western world. These days many people go to a reflexologist in order to improve their general health and to address particular issues, such as stress, anxiety, infertility, digestive problems, insomnia, back pain, migraine, PMS, menopause and many more.
With the Well Being Self-Reflexology App, you can do reflexology for yourself, anytime and anywhere. Anna Walsh shows you how to apply the correct pressure techniques to the reflexes on the hands which correspond to the reflexes on the feet. You can then use the hand charts and easy-to-follow diagrams to see exactly how and where to press the reflexes for each part of your body.
The are six ready made Well Being Self-Reflexology treatments for you to follow which will help you to lose weight, relieve stress, energise your day and sleep deeply, stop smoking and keep well and ease pregnancy. Each 5-minute treatment has an accompanying video of Anna taking you through the routine, so you can see exactly what to do, and why it works.
* Explanation of general reflexology and how to use Well Being Self-Reflexology
* Do-It-Yourself instruction for each reflex with diagram and explanation of effects
* 6 routines for popular treatments: Weight Loss, Energized Day and Deep Sleep, Stress Relief, Easy Pregnancy, Stop Smoking and Keep Well
* Accompanying demonstration video for each treatment
* Full hand and foot reflexology charts
* Contact Anna Walsh