MobileOffice iPhone Edition is a softphone for the iPhone that allows you to make and receive calls using your HIPCOM partnered Service Provider.
PLEASE NOTE: An active account with appropriate features with a HIPCOM partnered Service Provider is required to use this application.
MobileOffice iPhone Edition allows you to make and receive voice and video calls over a Wi-Fi connection on your iPhone via an easy-to use and intuitive user interface. Access the same contacts you already have in your iPhone. Conference, split or swap multiple voice calls as well as perform hold, and attended or unattended transfers.
Standard Phone Features
• iOS 4.0+ Background Support
• Call display and voicemail indicator
• Speakerphone, Mute and Hold
• Call history – list of received, missed and dialed calls
• Contact List and Contact Favorites - leveraging the iPhone Contacts
• Ringtones and contact avatars
• Custom wallpaper
• Multiple Call Support - swap between two active calls; merge and split calls; transfer calls
• Audio codecs include G.722, G711 and G729
• Support for DTMF: the ability to enter numbers to use an auto attendant via RFC 2833
• iPhone 4 Retina Display Support
The following accessories are supported:
• Headset with microphone (including Bluetooth): MobileOffice uses the ear-piece and microphone on the headset.(Bluetooth not supported on the iPad.)
• Headphones (no microphone): MobileOffice uses the ear-piece on the headphone and the built-in microphone on the iPhone.